Sunday, May 21, 2006

Issues

Don’t you just think I am a naive little boy lost in the world of his blog, daily updating his sub-world, nonchalant about the affairs in the world? Affairs such as the DavinCi Code controversy turning more into some sort of Christianity propaganda, N. Korea’s missile capability to reach the United States of America or the United States based apple computer court war against Singapore’s creative technology. Yes, that’s me. What I am.

Everything the world does is a total insult to the intellectual brain God has granted man with. Really. I don’t understand the big fuss they make with the DavinCi code. Is it not already in the fiction section of all DavinCi outlet stores? Notwithstanding that this is clearly the case of effort put to the wrong agenda, it is outright defamation of a wonderful writer. Perhaps dear readers, you do not understand the reason behind my choler. If you put people like Wong Lee Hong, Tom Cruise, Angelina, Roddick; people you admire very much, in the shoes of Dan Brown, you might see the issue in a better light. Yeah, you get it? I am like wtf!?! The world, what has it turned into?

Promptly, I will have to go for some backbreaking rugby training. The last time I went for it, I left the grounds with double vision and symptoms of a dying man. I must say, I was embarrassed, considering I was one of the fittest there. Credits to you other rugby mates for holding out. I am green eyed. I guess this sends out a message to guys out there striving to have a beguiling and sinewy body like me, maintenance is high! (You know I am just trying to end my entry on a light note. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home