Predictability
Ive been banking on my literature the whole year and a ridiculous mistake now leaves me in a very precarious position.I should have read the instructions properly instead of rushing through the paper...
Feeling defeated,i walked home today with so many regrets about my carelessness.The first time i had ever made such a careless mistake.I went to see my literature teacher but she could not do anything about it as it was O level procedure and so i just had to bear with it.I could nearly see the grins bursting on some of the 4a1 boys as i let fly the news to her that i had done the wrong questions.
On the way home,I contemplated the remaining examinations and realised i really cannot afford to fuck up anymore..Damn... what a wake up call and what a time for it to come..Its probably too late but im still going to strive to achieve the best possible results i can get.
Feeling defeated,i walked home today with so many regrets about my carelessness.The first time i had ever made such a careless mistake.I went to see my literature teacher but she could not do anything about it as it was O level procedure and so i just had to bear with it.I could nearly see the grins bursting on some of the 4a1 boys as i let fly the news to her that i had done the wrong questions.
On the way home,I contemplated the remaining examinations and realised i really cannot afford to fuck up anymore..Damn... what a wake up call and what a time for it to come..Its probably too late but im still going to strive to achieve the best possible results i can get.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home