Finally
After the countless books, tutorials, videos, i'm finally making a breakthrough in my passion (and what i do best)- online poker. I'm quite happy with the progress i made today and definitely for sure ill be playing again tomorrow. The only thing stopping me from playing nowadays is army. If i wasn't in army, i'd be at home 24/7 playing online. My first and foremost priority is to be successful at online poker. A poker player's life is flexible and relaxed, and yet at the same time requires a fiercely independent,determined and disciplined individual. I want to escape this stupid fucking rat race in singapore. jc->university->horrible working hours->slow promotions->getting by day to day. I can just imagine myself jet-setting around the world to do what i do best, and at the same time having a ball of a time with my friends and loved ones! But that's the glitz and glamor of such a life. I'm certainly ignoring the hours and hours of grinding and bad beats and horrible tilt. But if there's one thing i'm short of it's definitely not determination. Hopefully one day i'll be sitting down playing 500/1000 with the pokerstars :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home